Miguel’s Restaurants – Miguel’s Jr. and Miguel’s California Mexican Cocina – has championed the health and safety of our guests and team members throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to update safety procedures in accordance with the latest CDC, California and county guidelines to responsibly offer the best California-Mexican restaurant experience.
Miguel’s Jr. is pleased to welcome guests to dine in our restaurants, to pick up food to-go at our counters or through our drive-thru’s, as well as place orders for delivery and catering needs.
Health and safety protocols as of July 21, 2021:
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated guests and employees.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests and employees.
- Closed hot sauce bars – please ask a Miguel’s team member for help with any selection.
- Contactless payment options are available via Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Sealed third party delivery bags.
- Packaged utensils.
- Enhanced safety and sanitation procedures are stringently followed.
- Ongoing training of best-in-class health and safety practices for team members.
We look forward to welcoming you at Miguel’s Restaurants. Thank you for dining with us safely!