AUGUST 19, 2020
UPDATE ON SERVICE & OPERATIONS
At Miguel’s California Mexican Cocina, we aim to create an outstanding dining experience with delicious homestyle Mexican cuisine and unmatched hospitality.
- Under current state guidelines, we are proud to serve a safe and excellent outdoor dining experience at Miguel’s Dos Lagos. We invite you to enjoy our lakeside patio, takeout, online ordering and delivery options from Miguel’s at Dos Lagos.
- Beginning Wednesday, August 19, Miguel’s Frontage Road will be temporarily closed.
- Additionally, our Corona-area Miguel’s Jr, locations remain open for drive-thru, pick-up, online ordering and delivery.
We thank everyone for continued support and loyalty. Please visit our website and our social media channels for more information and updates on reopening.
JUNE 30, 2020
At Miguel’s California Mexican Cocina, the health and well-being of our employees and guests are always of utmost importance. In order to responsibly serve you, our restaurant at 1920 Frontage Road will be temporarily closed from June 30 – July 6 for an additional deep clean and sanitizing. Our restaurant at The Shops at Dos Lagos remains open to the public for dine-in, online ordering, carry out, and contactless delivery and we look forward to serving you fresh homestyle Mexican food soon. We thank everyone for their continued support and loyalty.
Miguel’s Restaurants takes the health and safety of our customers and staff seriously. In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented the following strategies in our stores.
- Pre-Shift Check In with all team members, including temperature checks & COVID screening questions
- Masks for all employees
- Gloves worn by all team members
- Contactless drive-thru which includes
- food handed out on tray, check presenters used to collect payment
- These items are sanitized after each use
- Curbside Ordering & Delivery
- Sealed third party delivery bags
- Packaged utensils
- Closed Hot Sauce Bars – Please ask a Miguel’s team member for help!
- Closed Beverage Stations – Please ask a Miguel’s team member for help!
Please read below for the message from Miguel’s Restaurants. CEO, Javier Vasquez
Dear Miguel’s Restaurants Family,
We recognize Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a concern to all of us, and we want to update you on the precautions we are taking as a company. We are in unprecedented times. With the ongoing spread of COVID-19 and the incredible speed at which things are changing around us, we are continually adapting our operations and business. At this time, Miguel’s Jr locations and Miguel’s Restaurants remain open and continue to serve the communities in which we operate. We are actively monitoring updates on Coronavirus from local health authorities and the CDC, taking the appropriate steps to help our community remain safe. Our leaders are monitoring local, state and federal updates, staying in touch with our network with a focus on three things:
- The safety and health of our community, both our team members and guests.
- The safety and health of our business – continuing to be accessible as a local community citizen and favorite brand to many.
- The support to our communities – we want to stand side by side our team members’ and guests’ communities.
We have taken on additional precautions, actively increasing our long standing and strict cleaning routines and reinforcing best hygiene and sanitation practices in all facilities. Here is a highlight of the measures we have already taken to ensure the health and wellness of our employees and guests as we continue to operate to serve the people of our communities:
- Dining rooms at our Miguel’s Jr locations and Miguel’s Restaurants are closed.
- Miguel’s Jr. locations across the Inland Empire and Orange County are open for drive-thru guests as well as orders through our third party delivery partners.
- Our Miguel’s Restaurant Locations are open for orders made through third party delivery partners and takeout orders with curbside pickup only.
- Gloves have been incorporated into our frequent cleaning protocols of all public areas in the restaurants, including the dining room.
- Operations leadership is present in all of our locations to lend support daily.
- Miguel’s Jr locations and Miguel’s Restaurants are following all recommended best practices for social distancing for our employees working in our restaurants.
- Our vendors have confirmed supply chain operations will support our needs for staying open to the community.
We are committed to the health and safety of our team and ask that all remain vigilant about your personal health for your families at home and work. We would like to stress that best-practice health and hygiene procedures are still the best defense. Stringent hand washing is paramount.
We are committed to remaining transparent and keeping you informed of any changes to our approach. The leadership team is working together daily to ensure the best safety for all and that we will be able to continue to operate our business and serve our customers.
Thank you, and the best of health to all of us,